Friday, June 19, 2009

Almost Leaving!

I can't believe it's almost time to leave for Brown! I'm filled with mixed emotions just thinking about it. I'm excited to be back at Brown, it's such a wonderful University, yet I'm sad to be leaving home (but I'll quickly get over that feeling). Being able to go back to Brown will really be a memorable summer experience, especially with the class that I'm taking. I can't wait to just walk down Thayer street and be in that calm, relaxing atmosphere. Better yet, I can't wait to meet up with old friends from last year.
The week has passed by so quickly, before I knew it, I was packed and ready to leave. I must say though, it took quite a while to narrow down my items to merely one suitcase (I hope I didn't miss anything). There are so many other things that I should be focusing on, but I can't get my mind off of Brown. For example, writing my personal statement for Sue Kim, which she has somehow tricked me into actually wanting to write. Still, with all that's coming up next year I can't bare to think about it when I'm leaving to Brown in less then two days! I'm so happy and excited to go! Thank you everyone who has given all of us this opportunity.

p.s. Sorry for not blogging sooner, I didn't have internet access because I recently moved.

No comments: