Saturday, June 20, 2009

Just hours away ...

WOW. We will be leaving to Brown in less than 7 hours and here I am, hoovering over my laptop, blogging. A surge of emotions are going through me right now. I do not know what to feel but I know one thing for certain, I am extremely excited to go back to Brown. I just hope everything goes as plan. I have been freaking out and trying to pack everything I need. I even made my own checklist to make sure I do not forget anything of significance. There is nothing I can do besides pack and repack while watching The Chronicles of Narnia on Disney channel. I know I will not be able to sleep tonight because waiting for the time to come is so exciting. That is all for now. The next time I will blog, will be when I have landed in the small town of Providence, Rhode Island.

No comments: