Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Brown, here I come!

I am all smiles. To think that I will be back at Brown in less than four days bring back sweet memories of last summer. I cannot help but smile and feel grateful for this opportunity. Like always, I cannot fully express how grateful I am to everyone who continues to support and make the ILC prosper. The least I can do is blog. In less than four days, I will turn back to a daily blogger!

Sadly, I haven't started packing yet. Although it is summer, I still have a lot to do before I leave to the east coast. It haven't really hit me that we will be leaving this Saturday, but once I start packing, I will start freaking out! But it's okay. I love Brown. I love Rhode Island. I love thinking that I am days away from another great summer at Brown.

No comments: