Saturday, November 7, 2009

College Student

Today was such a beautiful day at Brown even though its extremely cold out here. I got up early in the morning to go to Kiana's classes which were very good. I went to her economics's class and also her french class. I was surprised that I actually understood some of the things that her economic professor was talking about. But far as her french class I did not understand what her professor was saying. I would like to thank Kiana for letting me be her shadow today, going to her classes really cleared up some things to me.

Later, I got to see all my friends from the summer program and also meet new students that came after me. I had an activity with everyone and got to listen to other peoples action plans. even some students that are enrolled into Brown now came and talked about their action plans. It got me to think about a lot of things, I'm even thinking about changing me action plan. I'm not really sure exactly what I would change it though. But hopefully I will find out by the end of this weekend.
Check Spelling

Thank you for giving me this opportunity to come back to Brown. I'm having a wonderful time.

-Tiffany Carter

No comments: