Sunday, June 28, 2009

A Wonderful Day

Last night I got in from a long trip from California, I got to see a little bit of Boston. When I got to Providence I got to check in and meet with the other students. Then we went to Mills Tavern which was really great, we had some wonderful conversations about the school district and how we felt about the CASHEE test. It was great to he every one's opinion on it, I heard some really great sides on how people feel about it.


This morning I started out real early with my registry. Then I went to the wonderful brunch at 11. Not only did I have wonderful food, I had great conversation's with the Brown alumni. I learned a lot about the school and the classes here. I didn't know that once you get accepted into the school you can't get rejected from the medical part of the school.
Tehani(alumni) really got me to thinking about what I'm going to do after I graduate from college. She got me to think about the goals and accomplishments I want to have. Example: Like what am I going to bring back to my community. What type of impact will I have on the kids from my district. I want to thank her for having us do that activity it was very useful.

1 comment:

Don Gosney said...

Tiffany,

Sounds like you're getting a good start.

I'd love to hear more about yours and the other's perspectives on the CASHEE test. That's a subject I have some strong opinions about but I'd love to hear from others just in case I'm wrong.